The Rendezvous has been Mildura’s fine dining institution for more than 60 years.
Since 1934, in its early days as a coffee lounge, the Rendezvous had eventually evolved into a restaurant when the Harding family took ownership in 1950 that started the journey of the Rendezvous being established as one of regional Victoria’s oldest fine dining restaurants. From this point, for more than 60 years the Rendezvous had a long association with the Harding’s.
Finally in October 2011, the Harrington family acquired the Rendezvous with the same vision of keeping the spirit of the Rendezvous alive.
Its sustenance has meant that many customers have been left with fond memories of dining with their parents, then they themselves dining with their children and grandchildren. The Harrington family hope to carry on the baton of this tradition, so many more moments can be remembered.